African Networks Community Conversations – Zoom event
- 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
International Development Foundation (IDF) in partnership with Nottingham Equal’s African Communities Network will be organising Community conversation to explore the challenges of Covid-19 on African communities. The conversation will be on:
What challenges has Covid-19 caused on you, as a person and to your community? You will discuss impacts such as:
- Accessing food and other household items
- Accessing health services
- Mental health and wellbeing issues
- Jobs and employment
- Housing and homelessness
- Support for older people
- Domestic violence
- Family relationships
- Loneliness and disengagement
- Support of disabled and vulnerable groups
- Digital access and skills
- Access to cultural and spiritual support (language & religious) due to lockdown
Also discuss about:
- What is being done to help you and your community address these challenges?
- What do you think should be done that is not being done to address these issues?
- How can you as a person or as a community be helped to address these issues?